Thursday, 20 March 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my blog :)

This is my first Blog, So I suppose I should tell you a little something about me.

My name is Donna, I'm 31 years old and I love crafting :).
I can't remember a time when I wasn't Knitting, Cross stitching or making Handmade Cards. In 2009 I found a new craft, I taught myself how to crochet and I haven't stopped!. You can crochet almost anything and things are made really quickly. I Love it :).

I think Handmade gifts and cards are more personal and thoughtful (don't you agree).

So in my blog I will be sharing my Handmade cards, crochet items and some of my cross stitching. Along with Items I use and my reviews.
Any questions and opinions are welcome.

Hope you enjoy my blog and please visit (and Like) my Facebook page - Cards Handmade by Donna

Donna x




No comments:

Post a Comment