Friday, 4 April 2014

DoCrafts Me to You Stamp Gift Set


Hello everyone,

I recently purchased this really cute Me to You Stamp Gift set from Docrafts. Thought I would share it with you all :).
It did arrive in cute packaging (ideal to give for a gift). I wish I took a picture of it, but I couldn't wait and the packaging got destroyed, oops ;) . 


The Stamps you get in this kit are so cute and the detail is Brilliant.


 
 I've been on the look out for an Alphabet stamp set, in a cute Font. Because you always need an Alphabet when you are making Cards or Scrapbooking. 
When I use peel off stickers, I always run out of letters (esp. M, U, D, A, N) and get left with loads of letters I probably will never use. This Alphabet set is ideal and is in the really cute Me to You font. #Happy :) 
 
But, I did find a problem with these stamps. The letters, when first using them, are stuck to the plastic. So now the plastic is creased and the letters don't stick. (If anyone knows how to get the stamps off without creasing the plastic, Please let me know.)  I am worried I might lose some letters. 

 
 You also get 2 Acrylic Blocks (3x6 & 2x2) and 3 Ink pads in the Me to You colours :) you can never have too many ink pads!
 Plus a little pack of White Cards and envelopes to get you started.

Card Pack
 I could not wait to see how these stamps looked.  I was really impressed at how detailed they are.

 So far I've made 2 Thank you cards with this pack.


 

I stamped the images straight onto the card ( always a nervous task ;) ). and with my other ink pads and colouring pencils added some colour. I think they are really cute.
I'm looking forward to using these stamps in future projects. Need to get my creative brain on and see what I come up with. :)

For more of my Cards please check out / Like my Facebook Page Handmade By Donna

Till next time

Donna x


All opinions published on this blog are entirely my own and are not swayed by any contributing factor e.g. Gift cards, store credit, gifted. I post my 100% honest judgment on products and items talked about.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment