Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Lofty & Co Stamps


A few years ago, when I started making cards for other people, I was finding it difficult to come up with ideas/designs for male cards. While I was looking through a Craft Magazine, I came across this really cute character called Lofty. They did have other stamp sets in this range at the time, but I thought this set was perfect. I couldn't decide which ones to get, so I got all six. 

This stamp set is called 'Lofty & Co' and they are from Joanna Sheen. I don't think they sell this range anymore, which is a shame, because I think they are really cute.
This was the first time I had got unmounted rubber stamps and I used EZ Mount with them, I found it very annoying and very time consuming. I didn't realise it would take so long, I swear it took me the whole afternoon to attach the EZ Mount to the stamps. Anyway, apart from that I really like these stamps.  






 

Like I mentioned before, I was looking for Male ideas/designs, I think they can also be used for female and really for all ages. And what's really great with these sets is you can mix and match the stamps.

Here are some of my cards using these stamps:
 
 

For more cards please check out my Facebook page Handmade By Donna

Till next time

Happy Crafting

Donna x


All opinions published on this blog are entirely my own and are not swayed by any contributing factor e.g. Gift cards, store credit, gifted. I post my 100% honest judgment on products and items talked about.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment