Monday, 28 April 2014

Water

I get asked a lot, what's my best advice for weight loss. The best advice I can give (not just for weight loss but for a Healthy Lifestyle) is Drink Water.
Make sure you drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
and yes I know what you are thinking

 
 but it is so Good for you, The benefits out way having to pee all the time.

  • Helps with weight loss, Drinking a glass off chilled water can boost your metabolism (try and do this when you first wake up)
  • Gives you energy - being dehydrated makes you feel tired
  • Glowing Skin - Water helps flush out toxins which helps keep your skin clear and glowing
  • Keeps your heart healthy
  • Helps digestion
  • Water keeps you full
and the best one
  •  Water has no Fat, Carbs, Sugar and 0 Calories.

So stop wasting all your calories on Sodas and flavoured waters and drink Water. 

When you feel hungry, have a glass of water. Your body can not tell the difference between hunger and thirst.

If you really don't like drinking water, squeeze a bit of Fresh fruit in your water. I sometimes add a squeeze of Lemon or an Orange to my water .

 
I love my new water bottle from Vie Active (My competition prize, you might have seen on my Twitter / Facebook )



I'm so glad I picked the bottle as part of my prize, its one of the best water bottles I've had. and I have a collection!!!! lol - You know you are a health freak when you get excited over a water bottle!!

I just have to make sure I drink at least 3 of these a day :)

Till next time

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment