Friday, 16 May 2014

Lunch Off


Yum!
Last month I noticed Newburn Bakehouse was running a Lunch Off Competition, they wanted us to share with them our GF recipes using one of their Newburn Bakehouse products.
I was thinking do I enter or not, Is my recipe good enough?. So I thought, why not, you've got to be in it to win it.  
So I entered my very yummy Gluten Free Pizza , using one of their wraps. (See Food: Gluten Free Wraps Post for more :)).

Well, about two weeks after I entered, I got an email :).
My Pizza was only blinking picked! I'm one of the 12 Winners! I'm so happy, I couldn't wait to get my Prize Hamper.


My Hamper

Today I got my hamper, I've never had a hamper before, Its so cute!.
Inside the hamper:
 

1 pack of wraps and 3 packs of Sandwich Thins, (2 seeded, 1 white). Looking forward to trying the seeded thins :)



Favourite
 
 And 1 Thermos Lunch Sack and 2 Cath Kidston Sandwich Boxes





Cute :)

 

Being Gluten Intolerant, I need to take my own food with me when ever I go any where. I obviously don't have to, a lot of places are now catering for people with coeliac disease, but on the safe side I prefer to take my own. Also GF food is expensive!. These Cath Kidston Sandwich boxes and Thermos Lunch Sack are very handy! I will be using these a lot. 
 
Think I will make a pizza for my dinner :)
 
Thank you so much Newburn Bakehouse ~ I love my prize hamper :)
 
Donna x

 

 

2 comments: