Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Must Read More

 
 
I love reading, Its one of my favourite things. I used to read so much esp. on the train on the way to work. But since I no longer travel to work. I found it quite hard to find time to read (and Relax!). My bookshelf is full of books I have collected over the years and there are a lot I haven't read. This year one of my resolutions was to read more.

So far this Year I have read 2 books (I know that's bad).

The first one was Michael McIntyre's - Life & Laughing.



 
This book is about Michaels life and how he become one of todays Favourite Comedians (I love his new chat show on the BBC) This book is hilarious, I'm so glad I didn't read this book in public. I was seriously Laughing out Loud reading this book. Michael is one of my favourite comedians and he seriously didn't disappoint with this book. It's a must have for any Michael McIntyre Fan.

The second book is Dan Brown - The Lost Symbol

 
 
I Finished the last half of this book in the last two weeks, I was looking after these two, I had a lot of free time on my hands :).
 




 
Dan Brown is one of my favourite authors. I have read all of his books and with this one we are back with Robert Langdon ( yes I picture Tom Hanks ) Finding out all the dark mysteries Washington DC is hiding (intrigued? I know I was ). I really hope they adapt this book to film too. I loved this book! I really didn't want this book to end. But good news! Dan Brown has released his new book Inferno in Paperback (need to get this book) I think its out now and we get to join Robert again. yay! :)
 
The book I've decided to read next is Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic & Baby ( yes I know its old, I did say I have a lot of books I haven't read yet). I'm looking forward to catching up with Becky Brandon :).
 


In other news: My parents have just come back from Portugal. They used to always bring me back a Portuguese Roll, (I Loved Them!!) but, I can't eat them anymore #sadtimes. So instead they brought me back an Orange!!


LOL #eatclean! :) Thanks mum and dad :)xx

till next time

Donna x
 




No comments:

Post a Comment