Monday, 19 May 2014

Peanut Butter!!!!



I love Peanut Butter, its so good for you! Google if you don't believe me. (Plus remember, everything in moderation!). I've been looking for the best peanut butter to get, that doesn't have added salt, sugar and Palm Oil!. I try not to use products that contain Palm Oil (see link for reasons why.)  The 'Natural' peanut butters or other nut butter brands seem to contain Palm Oil!! :(.
So I thought I would have a go at making some Peanut Butter myself.

I never realised how easy it is to make!


 I used about 40g of Monkey Nuts. Put them in the Magic Bullet (or you can use any other Food Processor / blender). I didn't add any peanut oil to mine.

Just keep blending the Peanuts till they look like peanut butter. Its that easy!


I put my peanut butter on a Newburn Bakehouse Seeded Thin. It tasted Great!
Fresh, No added Salt, Sugar or Palm Oil, Peanut Butter! YUM!

Next time I might add some peanut oil, just to make it more smooth.

Donna x   

No comments:

Post a Comment