Monday, 30 June 2014

30 Day Fitness Challenge

I mentioned in a previous post, I was going to attempt the 30 day Arm Challenge again. I tried this and the abs before, and with both of them got to about day 14 and just repeated till I could get any better. So, after attempting the Arm one again, This is what I think of these challenges!


I think they are rubbish! Again I only made it half way. If you can do them, great! but I personally was struggling and I felt like I was over working my muscles too much. I know you have to push yourself and get out of your comfort zone to improve your fitness. Working out these muscle groups (nearly) everyday and pushing that bit more, Isn't good for me. My Triceps were killing, and (when I did the Abs) my lower Abs.

I think these challenges are only good if you can do 50 push ups, 120 dips and 150 bicep curls in one go. And/or 125 sit ups, 200 crunches and 65 leg raises.
I can not!!.

Also if anyone thinks they are going to lose weight (fat) just by doing these challenges, Think again. The only way to see muscle is to get rid of the fat that is covering them. It will take a lot longer than 30 days to get great looking arms and great Abs!

I think I will stick with my Yoga and Jillian Michaels workouts, They seem to be working for me :) But. I am thinking of taking up running, more like jogging.. okay more like a quick walk ;) I'll let know how it goes.

Donna x

Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment