Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Fathers Day Card - Handmade By Donna

 
 
This card I made for my dad for Fathers day, this year. I've had this image for a while, and I knew straight away when I saw it, it would be perfect for my dad.
 

Being that its National Recycle Week, I thought I would share with you (if you didn't already know). I'm really in to recycling 'Reduce, Reuse, Recycle' :) and I've already mentioned in a previous post, 'Crafters never throw anything away'. Quite a few cards I have made have images from old Cards, Calendars, magazines, leaflets and if you follow me on Twitter and/or my Facebook page, you've seen my challenge with GoodPrint recycling old Business Cards.

This Card is made from images I have reused from another card and the main image I cut out of an old wall calendar.

I think it's really cute :)



 
 
Do you recycle things for Craft projects?
 
 
For more please see my Facebook Page Handmade By Donna, If you like what you see please Like my page :)
 
 
Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment