Friday, 27 June 2014

Music Themed Happy Birthday Card


When I received a few samples of Business cards for my recycle challenge with Goodprint (see Post)
There was this cute cassette card that I just had to make something with.

 
 
Looking at this business card takes me back to when I was little, I was always listening to music on my Walkman (still do, but now its an iPod :)). I loved my Walkman and I had sooooo many mixed tapes, I think I still have them somewhere at my parents place.
Anyway back to this, I decided to make a greeting card, for a young at heart (someone who wishes they were still 16 ;) ) music fan. Because the tapes are red and black, I stayed with that colour theme and added some gold.

 
I found in my 'stack' of papers a music note sheet, that I think is perfect for this card.
 
Used some gold mirror card
 
 
I coloured in, using pencils, the Happy Birthday stamped image in red and black and mounted onto gold mirror card.
 
 
Here is the finished card:
                             
I really like it :)
 
 
Donna x



No comments:

Post a Comment