Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Recycle week with GoodPrint


In case any of you didn't see my tweets last week. I was given a challenge by the people at GoodPrint , for this years Recycle week  16th - 22nd June, to find a way of recycling old business cards and turning them into something beautiful.


Please see attached links to see my Challenge over 2 Blog posts from Good Print.

Part 1 Blog Post:
 


Part 2 Blog Post :




I hope you've enjoyed my crafty challenge and got you thinking about recycling things in a crafty way.
I would like to thank Goodprint for this opportunity. I really had a lot of fun with this, and I hope I get to work with them again in the future.  

Have you already recycled? turned something old into something new? I would love to know.

Till next time Crafters

Donna x

Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment