Monday, 14 July 2014

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Review


I've been in two minds about posting this blog post. I wanted this blog to be positive and sharing my favourite things and experiences etc.  After thinking about it, I decided to post, because I did ask to try these products and I wanted to share with you my experience with them.
 

I entered in to the Debenhams Beauty Club V.I.P Panel to review the new products from the Elizabeth Arden range Flawless Future, As you can see I was one of the lucky ones to be picked.
It was a lovely surprise to get a parcel with these goodies inside.

 
 
I love trying out skincare products and seeing what the new things are, but, I'm very basic when it comes to skincare. I don't use many products because I have very sensitive skin.
 
Because of my sensitive skin, I find it quite hard to find creams/serums to suit my skin type, sadly I didn't find one here :(.
 
 
The Eye gel, is supposed to brighten the skin and fights the signs of stress and fatigue around the eyes. The eye gel did feel nice on my skin, but I didn't notice any difference.
 



The Caplet Serum, is supposed to provide a refreshing burst that initially clings to your skin then dries to a smooth weightless finish.
When I used the serum with the cream, they felt like they stayed on my skin all day!. At first I thought it was the cream, because It felt like it took ages for my skin to absorb the cream. Then I tried the serum with my cream I 've been using lately and again it felt like the cream was just sitting on my face. 
Sadly for me the serum didn't make my skin feel smooth and it definitely didn't feel weightless.
 


The Moisture Cream is supposed to be a lightweight daily moisture cream which hydrates and brightens skin.
This cream didn't do any of this for my skin :(.
I tried the cream with and with out using the serum and my skin felt greasy :( and it felt like it took ages to absorb in to my skin, it felt like it was just sitting on top of my face. I didn't find this moisture cream lightweight.
Because of all this my skin ended up breaking out :(. (that's why I haven't done any before and after pictures :(. Sorry I'm not that confident :( ).
 
I think we can safely say these products are not suitable for my skin type. I will stick with the cheaper moisturisers.
 
But I will say the cream did smell really nice and the packaging is really pretty.  
I'm sorry I couldn't give a positive review, but I did say I have very sensitive skin and I do find it very difficult to find skincare products that suit my skin type.  
 
I would like to thank Debenhams for giving me the opportunity to try out these products. 
 
Have you tried any products similar to these? Do you have trouble finding skincare products that suit your skin type? I would love to know your opinion on these products :)


Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment