Monday, 7 July 2014

Febreze Sleep Serenity Review #sleephappy

(Please note: As of January 2016 due to my lifestyle change (vegan, sustainable) I no longer use this product )

I was invited by Supersavvyme to join their new Febreze Sleep Serenity Project.
 
 

I already am a fan of Febreze, I like to use their Fabric Refreshers. So I was happy to try their new Sleep Serenity bedroom mists. Even though to be honest, I never use Air Fresheners, I find them too strong. I prefer to use candles. But being that these are for when you go to sleep, its not a good idea to use a candle! (health and safety!) These 'mists' I found really quite pleasant. 
 
With this kit I got to try out their 3x new Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mists in Moonlit Lavender, Quiet Jasmine and Warm Milk & Honey.
 
 
The first mist I went straight to, was the Moonlight Lavender, I love the smell of lavender, we all know how relaxing lavender is.
 
"Lavender has long been recognised for its soothing benefits. In fact, evidence suggests that aromatherapy with lavender oil quietens the mind, promotes relaxation and improves sleep quality."
 
 
Then I tried the Quiet Jasmine,
 
 
Not my favourite one out of the three. But still nice.
 
"Jasmine is known to have calming qualities - research suggests that not only can Jasmine aid deeper sleep but it also improves concentration and alertness the following day"
 
 
Then lastly I tried the Warm Milk & Honey,
 

This one is my favourite out of the three. Which I'm very surprised with, I was expecting Lavender to be my favourite. It was also the favourite with my friends and family. They also wanted to try the lavender until they tried all three, and changed their minds.

"Many believe that a warm glass of milk and honey can help us drift off to sleep as it evokes warm and fuzzy feeling from childhood"



With all three of these mists, I sprayed my bedroom just as I was going to bed. I agree all three of them made my room smell really nice and I felt calm and relaxed. But I didn't notice any difference in my sleep.

Everyone I have given samples too, have all said the same thing. They smell great, but didn't notice a difference in their sleep.


Sadly for me, they don't completely do what they say on the tin. They do make great air fresheners.

I will definitely be buying the Febreze Sleep Serenity Fabric Refresher (not the Mist) in the Warm Milk & Honey scent. It really does smell really nice. :)

Have you tried any of this Febreze range? What do you use or do to help you relax and get a good nights sleep?.


"Quotes taken from the Supersavvyme project guide" 

No comments:

Post a Comment