Sunday, 27 July 2014

Fitness Journey Update


Anyone else getting a bit fed up with this weather! I know I am. I don't like complaining, but, I really don't cope very well in the heat!! Summer is not my favourite season. The past few weeks have been a struggle for me.

Especially because on the 14th I started a healthy habit 21 day challenge with Zico on Instagram. I came across this through Jessica Alba (I follow her on Insta) She is the face of this #CrackLifeOpen challenge. My challenge is to be more Active!. Trust me to start this in a blinking heat wave!! So far with this challenge there has been two days when I wasn't very active, the rest I have been doing my best. Luckily my diet has been really clean, I'm getting a bit obsessed with making my own smoothies, there will be a post on them soon (are you excited! I bet you are ;) ).

Also, I'm thinking of starting another Challenge. Its a yoga #ShesGotLegs Challenge. I'm going to give it a go, I'm still a beginner, they say this challenge is for "all levels". but hey, you don't know until you try. It doesn't start till the 1st of August and is also on Instagram.


The past few weeks I've noticed my Polar watch hasn't been working properly, after I've been wearing it for a few minutes it says 'Check Heart Rate Transmitter :( so I haven't been able to keep track of the calories I've been burning :( But I've figured out why my heart rate isn't being picked up. (I'm not dead, I did check ;) lol ) I've had to tighten the chest strap, But I can't tighten it any further :) So, soon I will need a new chest strap in a Size XS-S !!!! Yay!!! I never realised how much Fat I have lost till I noticed this #SoHappy


I'm also trying to improve my upper body strength, I've changed how I do Tricep Dips. Instead of having my knees bent, my legs are straight. O.M.G. they are hard!! # NoticeTheDifference

I will say one good thing about this heat wave, I have been drinking sooooo much water. :)

Till next time FitFam

Donna x

Follow me on Instagram  , Twitter , Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment