Friday, 4 July 2014

Friday Fav - Clarins


(Please note: As of January 2016 due to my lifestyle change (vegan, sustainable) I no longer use this product )
For todays Friday favourite I thought I would do another beauty post.
My parents have just got back from holiday, and instead of bringing me back an orange like last time (see post ). They got me a new Clarins Cleanser. Yay!!

I love this cleanser.



This Cleanser is quite expensive compared to other brands you find on the high street, but you only need to use a tiny amount at a time and it leaves my face feeling really soft and clean and it smells great :).  I think its definitely worth the money.
  







Thanks mum and dad :) xx

oh and if anyone is wondering the nail varnish I'm wearing in the top picture, it is from Nails Inc.



a freebie with InStyle Magazine and the colour is called Sao Paulo Streets. I've  been wearing this one a lot.  I don't think they sell it anymore, :( Should have picked up two magazines #sadtimes :(.
 
till next time
 
Donna x
 
Follow me on Twitter, Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment