Thursday, 28 August 2014

Time for Tea

"It's always Tea time" - The Mad Hatter
 
Who doesn't love a good cup of tea? Whether its white, black or green, there is nothing like that cup of tea at the end of a busy day.
 
 "A cup of tea makes everything better."
 
It's a very British thing, but Tea didn't arrive in Britain till 1662 when King Charles II married the Portuguese princess, Catherine of Braganza. ( did you know that? I didn't #historylesson) So, Thank you Princess Catherine :).
 
 
Do you have a Builders Brew or a Herbal Tea?.
 
I have my tea black and just recently I've started to drink green tea - despite what people say, I personally don't think it tastes like pond water! 
 
There are so many different types teas and they all have great benefits.
 
I've recently been researching the benefits of Green Tea. The only thing I knew was the anti-oxidants,  
 
 
It even helps the waist line!
 
Drinking Tea especially Green Tea is a great thing to add to your healthy lifestyle.
 
What type of tea do you drink? Do you drink Green Tea? Have you noticed any benefits? Let me know in the comments :)

The tea cup and saucers in my pictures are from my own set, that I inherited from my grandparents.
 
If you like all things to do with Afternoon Tea please check out my friends Facebook Page Fiona's Fancies She has a beautiful collection of Tea Cups and Saucers.

Till next time
 
Donna x
 
Crochet Doily and Purple Tulip - Handmade by Donna
 
Follow me: Twitter ~ Instagram ~ BlogLovin

No comments:

Post a Comment