Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Pink for a Girl and Blue for a Boy! ~ Handmade By Donna


The second most requested card, I get asked to make is a New Baby card.
They are always the first cards to go, when I have made various cards and put them in my Card Box for sale.

So I've designed a New Baby card, one for a Girl and one for a Boy, based on the card I made for my Sister (see card).

You can find these cards in my cards for sale album on my Facebook page Handmade by Donna and each card will be made to order.

Its a Girl:



It's a Boy:




Both cards will be blank inside.
As you can see the difference in the two is the colours and the hearts.
They both measure approx. 10.5 x 21 cm.


For more cards, Please check out and Like my Facebook page Handmade By Donna


Till next time

Donna x

Follow me Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment