Friday, 5 September 2014

The Harry Potter Tag!!


I wasn't Tagged and I don't normally do 'Tags', but I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, so I had to do it. I have read all of the books and they are always a go to movie, when I have movie days with my brother (we don't watch all of them in one sitting, we just pick one or two ;) ).

I found this tag on The Book Journal Blog (If you love books, check out Jennies Blog :) ).

1. Which book is your favourite?

The Goblet of Fire ~ I think the book is better than the film


2. Which Film is your favourite?

Also The Goblet of Fire, The films start to get dark from this film, Its more grown up, scary (if you get what I mean.)

3. Which book is your least favourite?

I can't pick one, I think they are all really good

4.  Which film is your least favourite?

Again, I can't pick one, but I would say I've watched the first film - The Philosopher's Stone the least, compared to the others.

5. Which part of the books or films made you cry?

When Dobby dies :(
 

It gets me everytime :(

6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?

None of them

7. Who is your favourite character?

I have more than one
Hermione ~ Girl Power
Snape ~ So funny
and the one who can't be named Lord Voldemort ~ I like a baddie, but really I like the way Ralph Fiennes portrays him  

8. Who is your least favourite character?

Dolores Umbridge ~ Meanie

9. What is your favourite line?

I have two and they are both from Albus Dumbledore

 "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right what is easy."
 
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."

10. What would your patronus be?

A Dog (obviously)

11. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which would you choose?

The Invisibility Cloak even though I don't think you need a cloak to be invisible 

12. Which house would you be in?

Gryffindor

13. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?

Emma Watson, I think she is an awesome young lady and is a great role model

14. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?

A Beater - I'm good with a bat, hehe :)

15. Were you happy with the ending?

Yes, very happy and I did shed tear or two  

16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

This series is the first series I have ever gotten into, I was a bit late in reading them, You can tell buy the picture of my books, they start off in paperback!.  It started because I was looking for something to read on the train, on my way to work, and I they were on offer in Tesco so I purchased the first three books and I got hooked. I was one of 'them' that got excited when the next book got released, and had to get it straight away. And like I mentioned before they are a go to film when I have movie time/day with my brother. I have lost count the amount of times I have watched each film.


Harry Potter is definitely one of my Favourites  

Do you like Harry Potter? Which book/film is your favourite? Let me know in the comments :)

Donna x

Follow me: Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! I was so sad when Dobby died too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie :) It really does get me every time! x

      Delete