Saturday, 18 October 2014

The Autumn Tag

My Cross Stitch
I got this 'tag' from Jennie over on sailorjennie.com  and Sarah from temporary-secretary.blogspot.com  make sure you check out their lovely blogs :).


What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?

None, I never go to these places. I only drink decaf tea and Green tea, Now its getting colder I'm on the look out for a vegan hot chocolate :)

What accessories do you opt for, scarf, hat, boots, gloves?

I really feel the cold, so it depends how cold it gets, I always wear my scarf (handmade by donna) and the Wellies are definitely out now for walking the dogs.



What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

I don't listen to certain music at certain times of the year, But at the moment I have Taylor Swifts song Shake it off in my head!! I love Jessie J's Bang Bang and Ed Sheeran :)

What's your favourite perfume for this time of year?

I have just switched to Calvin Klein CK in2u

 
What candle scents will you be burning this season?

Not really bothered with candles to be honest, I normally just pick a glade one I like. I purchased quite a few blackberry frost candles last year, so I will be burning that one.  

What do you love most about Autumn?

The colours!

Favourite make up look?

I don't wear make-up, but I always have a Nivea Lip care with me and I will be using these colours on my nails. Nails inc Warwick Avenue and Fulham Road.



What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

Watching Nature change. The leaves changing and falling, longer evenings and conkers :). I love it when it starts to get colder, even though I really feel the cold. The hoodies are out in force and I'm a big fan of watching box sets and they always come out this time of the year. At the moment I'm watching 24 :).  


I Tag you to do this tag :) Please let me know if you do one, comment me the link, I would love to read your answers.

Donna x

Follow me Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your answers! Wellies are definitely a must! xx

    ReplyDelete