Friday, 31 October 2014

What's your favourite scary movie?

 
I love Halloween. Its my favourite holiday. It always has been, Pumpkins, Scary Movies, Sweets! and when I was little I always dressed up.



Most little girls wanted to be a princess. I wanted to be Wednesday Addams.



My favourite scary movie(s) are Scream. I think its the best Teen Slasher movie franchise.  I can't pick which one, I suppose I should say the first one. But, I love one of the lines Sidney says in the 4th (I will not say the line in case I spoil it for someone).
 
 
 
So this Halloween I'm going to be watching Scream 4 and Halloween II. I suppose you kind of have to watch a Halloween on Halloween ;)
 
 
So tell me, What's your favourite scary movie?
 
 
 
Follow me Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment