Friday, 5 December 2014

Healing Hearts ~ Yoga Challenge


This month had been a bit of a crappy month, not going to go into details but a lot of 'life lessons' was learnt. and funnily enough this months challenge Healing Hearts was all about focusing on GRATITUDE and HEART opening postures. So everyday with each pose, we had to focus on what we are grateful for. This helped me ALOT to stay positive :) .
Even though I did attempt each pose, the rest of the month I didn't have my photographer (aka my Mr) available to take the pictures :(.  


Also I mentioned last month I was challenging myself by doing two challenges (Post)


Bad Timing to challenge myself with two challenges :( I also only did three poses.


I took these pictures at the beginning of the month.

Yesterday I tried to take all the pictures for this post. I say tried, I failed miserably. Because, last month I didn't practice like I normally do, I struggled with nearly all of them :( I feel so out of shape, I couldn't do them.
I feel so disappointed with myself, mainly because I was improving so much. But I can't turn the clock back, I'm not going to dwell on it. This is just a little setback in my fitness journey. We all have them. We have started a new month and I will get back on track.


I didn't post much on my Instagram page @donnaukx  but the names of the poses I did do are on there.

What I've learnt this month is whatever crap you are going through focus on the positive and what you are grateful for. It really does work :).

 
I've already started Decembers Yoga Challenge. I'm so determined to finish this year strong.
 

Till next time

Donna x

Follow me Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment