Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Just Be Present ~ Yoga Challenge

 
As you can see by the title, this months Challenge is all about being present. And boy did I learn about being present the hard way :) lol.

This month was like an advent calendar (but with no chocolate ;) ), there are only 24 poses. Each pose was to help you/us to stay present during the most stressful time of the year.
Compared to last month. December was so much better, a complete turn around. I've even managed to have made some progress in a few poses. :)

Here are my attempts at each pose:






For more details of each pose please see my Instagram @donnaukx

Because I have improved with a few poses, I have quickly learnt, that you REALLY do need to stay present and focused, when you do a pose. Like I said I learned the hard way... I face planted my yoga mat a few times with this challenge. Not even kidding, lol. Luckily I wasn't wearing my glasses, because that would've really hurt ;).

This year I'm so grateful I found these yoga challenges. The only thing I wish, is I found them sooner. I'm looking forward to next months challenge and seeing how much I improve on my yoga journey thought out 2015.



Do you do a Yoga Challenge? Have you started/will be starting a Yoga challenge? Are you a newbie or an experienced yogi? leave me a comment below, I would love to know.

Namaste   

Donna x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven't seen this challenge until now, what a fabulous idea! I'd love to get more into yoga, I need to make the time to dedicate to it for sure! Wishing you all the best for the new year! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Jennie :). Yes you should :) I'm enjoying them so much. Januarys challenge starts today :) I'm getting very addicted to yoga.
      Wishing you all the best too xx

      Delete