Wednesday, 3 December 2014

My #Nextmas Wish list


Here are my Top 5 items on my wish list for Christmas, from Next


Multi Heart Collage Frame £20 Link
I'm always on the look for cute photo frames. I love to have photos around my home and not one photo frame is the same. This one is great.


Wall Organisers £22 Link
This Organiser is so cute! I like to keep things organised
'A place for everything and everything in its place'



Jewellery Box £35 Link

Love!!. again Cute and keeps your Jewellery organised. This will look great on my dressing table.


Gingerbread Jersey Sweater £26 Link
A Christmas Sweater, what would a Christmas Wish List be without one ;). This cute Gingerbread sweater will be great for keeping me warm and its festive.


 
Pink Button Through Flannel Pyjamas £28 Link
I love pyjamas. I always get a Pyjama set at Christmas. I really like the colours and I find flannel PJs really comfy and great for winter.


That's my top 5 from my #Nextmas Wish list, I haven't done a wish list on here before, I hope you like what I've picked.

I can pick so much more from Next, they have a great Christmas selection (Link). What would you pick from Next?

Donna x

Follow me: Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment