Monday, 8 December 2014

The Me-Time Tag

Thought I would do another Tag. I enjoyed doing the last few, even though most of the questions I don't have answers for. oh well :) I hope you enjoy this one :)

I got this Me-Time Tag from Jennie

1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time?

I like to watch a movie. It can be any movie, it really depends on what mood I'm in.
Also I like to play a game on my PlayStation, I'm a bit of a gamer. I have finally got a PSN account (I know, I'm only about 10 years late! lol) so I'm playing Tomb Raider again so I have the trophies on my account.   

I mainly read more in the summer.

2. What do you wear during me-time?

PJs ~ I love Pyjamas, they are comfy and I know once I have my PJs on I know I don't need to go anywhere and I can relax. You might have noticed in some of my Yoga pictures I'm wearing PJs :) #comfy

3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?

Lush Products!!! I'm addicted to Lush

Picture repost from blog post Link

4. Current favourite nail polish?

Nails Inc


This was free with the latest Glamour Magazine.

5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?

Popcorn and it has to be Sweet popcorn :) Yum!!

6. Current favourite candle?

Again like I said in a previous tag, not really a fan of candles.

7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?

In the summer I do, I like to sit outside and read

8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone?

No, I don't have the confidence too. I know a lot of people who do go to the cinema alone, I wouldn't.

9. Favourite online shop?

I used to love Play.com but since it changed I never use it. I don't really have a favourite one now, I'm not really a shopper.

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?

It all depends if I want to relax or not. If I want to use my brain ;) I sometimes like to look through my Crochet patterns and see I can find a new pattern to try.


Cushions Handmade By Me

I Tag you! let me know in the comments below if you have done this Tag. I would love to read your answers :)

Donna x

Follow me Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment