Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Banana and Peanut Butter Birthday Cake


Anybody who knows me, knows when I find a recipe of something I might like. I always amend the Hell out of it and make it into something I will like :). lol Seriously, Most of the time I have to amend ingredients to make things Gluten and Dairy Free.

For my Birthday (which was the 25th) my Mr. made me my Birthday Cake. We normally use this Recipe (which was originally a recipe for Banana Muffins) to make Banana, Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins. But for my cake, decided to make one big Banana and Peanut Butter cake.

I really like this cake, Its not too sweet like most Free From cakes are. Its easy and quick to make.
 
It does contain an egg so I can't say its suitable for Vegans, but it is suitable for Vegetarians    

 

 


 
 

 

Do you have a habit of amending recipes? Let me know if you have a go at making this cake.

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment