Monday, 9 February 2015

Morning Workout routine ~ Fitness Journey

Please note I'm not a personal trainer. Also this is Not a sponsored post,  this is what I find works for me.

Every morning (okay, nearly every morning ;) ) I like to do a little Yoga workout before I have breakfast.


I've said in a pervious post Keep Calm and Do Yoga I started practicing yoga on my Wii when they released the Wii Board and Wii Fit games. For those of you who know me and if you've been following me for a while, know I'm a gamer. So mixing Fitness with Computer games is Awesome! :).

This routine is my favourite (at the moment). I think I've found a right balance of Stretches and balance poses for my morning routine. A nice gently workout that gets my heart rate up and makes me feel ready for the day. I sometimes add a few extra poses, but, that depends on how hungry I am ;).

Also if I'm feeling really energetic, I might have a go on the aerobic section, which I mainly try and improve my score on the Step plus aerobics.



Do you like to workout in the morning?

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment