Friday, 20 February 2015

This weeks Favourites ~ Friday Favourite


A little round up of my favourite things that happened the past week.

First thing, I've finally figured out how to make my blog page wider so my pictures are now bigger, and with my new camera they will be clearer too. Yay!! Its only taken me nearly a year :/ . I think it looks so much better now my pictures are bigger, Hope you all like it/prefer it too :).

Saturday was Valentines day, This Valentines was the first my Mr. and I decided not to make a big fuss over (no cards or gifts) But. He still surprised me with a beautiful bunch of Tulips :)

 
Beautiful
We also made some (Gluten and Dairy Free) Peanut Butter cookies :) (Last year we made Chocolate hearts)
 

Yes that is a Mickey Mouse cookie :) (I've been wanting to use this Cookie / Embossing cutter for ages!!)  They tasted so good :) Sadly Mickey lost his ears ;)



This week I also lit one of my new Yankee Candles ~ Aloe Water . If you love the smell of Aloe Vera you will love this candle.


Have you had a good week?

Donna x




No comments:

Post a Comment