Monday, 16 March 2015

#StopDropandChug

I have mentioned in a previous post Water ~ its the best advice I give for living a healthy lifestyle (and helps with Fat loss!!).

I wanted to share with you all one of my favourite Instagram accounts, I have found on my fitness journey and I now follow them across all social media and that is


I go through phases of drinking a lot of water to barely drinking a litre. Lately I have been really good with my water intake, I'm back to nearly 3 litres a day again. But I do need the occasional reminder to drink some water. That's where this account comes in. StopDropAndChug was created to promote water awareness. They share Daily Water reminders, tips and the occasional humour post :) every time I see their post I drink some water #StopDropandChug .


I think they are great and you can even Tag your friends/followers to remind them to #StopDropandChug

Its great when you find accounts that keep you motivated.

You can find them on:

Instagram: StopDropandChug

Twitter: StopDropandChug

Facebook: StopDropandChug

oh, and one last thing I Tag you! :)

Till next time

Donna x

Find me: Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment