Monday, 8 June 2015

May I Begin Yoga ~ Yoga Challenge ~ Fitness Diary

 
A bit late posting this months. Anybody else think May went by so quickly!?!
 
 
Here are my attempts at this months challenge:
 



 
 
For more details on each pose check out my Instagram @donnaukx
 
May was a month of catch up posts :/ I was so busy last month I hardly ever got the chance to take a picture daily. But, I still did practice the poses daily :). I'm loving that I'm noticing progress in a lot of the poses. Giving my Hamstrings a good stretch daily is helping so much. Also I didn't attempt Day 14, which was the Crow pose. I've lost confidence seen I fell attempting this pose :(.
 
Side plank variation
 
A big change happened in my Fitness Journey this month and that's I've FINALLY added Cardio into my routine!!! I've been adding small amounts of cardio here and there (okay, more like once a month I will do one cardio workout, bad I know). I've been pushing myself to do at least 15 mins of cardio a day!  and  I've been doing it for 2/3 weeks and I'm already seeing a difference :). I will be doing a blog post on cardio with more details soon :).
 
 
Also something exciting....I got a hand blender!!!! (you know your getting older, when you get excited about kitchen appliances!! ;) )
 
 
 
I've been really enjoying making my own soups and using the Magic Bullet (which is the best thing I have ever purchased) to mix/blend my soups is really difficult, I always had to make sure my Mr. was about to help me pour the soup into the mixing cup and I could never unscrew the blade attachment :/ .
 
I'm looking forward to making more soups :) Which I will post on my Instagram.
 
Already on the 2nd week of Junes Yoga Challenge:
 
 
  
How's your Fitness Journey going?
 
Till next time
 
Donna x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment