Wednesday, 16 December 2015

A Few Winter Essentials ~ Blogmas Day 16

Here are a few of my favourite Winter essentials :)
 

Snow Fairy Shower Gel from LUSH ~ This shower gel has a very strong, gorgeous scent of Candy Floss. Its my favourite product from Lush. I always stock up on this at Christmas.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub from LUSH  ~ Also Candy Floss, this scrub keeps your lips so soft and smooth, it also smells and tastes soooo good :). (Bubblegum Lip Scrub post)

Heat Holders Socks from Heat Holders ~ I feel so warm and cosy, when I'm wearing my Heat Holders. (Blog Post) and they are perfect to wear with your..



Wellies ~ These are perfect for winter days, esp. if it snows. With my heat holders, I'm warm and dry :).  I purchased these from ASOS last year. I can't find them on their website, so I don't think they sell these anymore :(.



What are your Winter Essentials?

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment