Saturday, 19 December 2015

Christmas Movies ~ Blogmas Day 19



Here are a few of my favourite movies to watch at Christmas. Some are not Christmas related. But, I/we always watch them around Christmas time.

When I was younger, I always watched:

The Muppet Christmas Carol


The Muppets tell their version of the classic tale. Seriously, Who isn't a fan of the Muppets :)

The Goonies

Hey you Guys!!! I can't believe this film is 30 years old.


A Die Hard


Yippee ki-yay

There's always a Die Hard film on TV this time of year!. Now I watch the 4th film, its my favourite one.

Home Alone



and the latest Disney movie that was released that year.




Now, I watch (plus all the above :))

A Harry Potter



Really I watch these all year round. But it feels right to watch at least one at Christmas.

Toy Story (1, 2 or 3)


You always have to watch a Disney/Pixar (its the law ;) hehe).

Elf.



You can't not watch this movie, Its so funny.


What are your favourite movies to watch at Christmas?

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment