Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Handmade Crochet Snowflake Napkin Holders (Pattern) ~ Blogmas Day 15


These Snowflake Napkin Holders are my latest crochet project.
 
They are really easy to make.




Instructions:

Napkin ring:

The napkin ring pattern I used, is from the original The Art of Crochet, issue 57.

With a 2.50mm (UK 12) hook and Yarn ( I used baby blue), make 45 chains.

1st row: 1 Double Crochet in 2nd chain from hook, 1 double crochet in each chain to end, turn.
2nd row: 1 chain (does not count as a stitch), 1 double crochet in each stitch to end, turn.

Repeat last row 8 times more. Fasten off.



Snowflake:



I found this snowflake pattern over on Attic24 ~ Crochet Snowflake

I used the same hook size as the napkin ring. 

Making up:

Join row ends of napkin ring to form a band. Sew the snowflake securely to the napkin ring on the join.






What's your latest crochet project? Do you have any handmade Christmas decorations?

Donna x

Find me: Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment