Thursday, 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas ~ Blogmas Day 24!!!!


WOW! I can't believe I did it.. 24 blog posts in 24 days.

Hats off to the bloggers who do post everyday or even just more than once a week. I applaud you all. It really is more than a Full time job.

Thinking of 24 posts to write was the hardest, but once I worked that out, it was actually really fun! I've really enjoyed it. And it kept me busy, which was one of the main reasons for doing this :).

I'm still surprised I've finally done an outfit post ~ USA Pro outfit . I think that was the hardest post to do. I never realised how time consuming they are to do. I don't know how Fashion Bloggers do it. esp. in the winter when we have less natural day light. Will I do more outfit posts? 


I'm unsure on that. Never say Never :).

One of my most looked at Blogmas post (clicked directly through the link) is Giving Back at Christmas :) Just a little reminder...All the tips and advice in that post, can be used through out the year. They are not just for Christmas.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog posts. It really means a lot. I hope I've inspired / helped you in some way.



I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. What ever you are doing. Have fun, enjoy and stay safe.

I wish you all the best for 2016.

See you all next year.

Donna x

Find me: Twitter ~ Instagram ~ FacebookBloglovin

I got a bit tangled up :) lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment