Sunday, 13 December 2015

My Gluten Free Veggie Soup ~ Recipe ~ Blogmas Day 13


This was the first soup recipe I had ever attempted. And, my favourite soup. Again, If you've been following me, you will know with my recipes it is mainly guess work. And, the best thing with this soup, whatever I have left in the fridge and/or freezer will go in it. Every time I've made this soup it looks different, but, I personally think it tastes the same.

So I should say, this is probably more of a recipe idea I'm sharing. Then an actually recipe to follow along. :)

This soup would be great if you have any leftover veggies from your Christmas dinner (Giving Back at Christmas Blog Post)

Ingredients:

The ingredients are always the same, its just the amounts that always vary.

Cabbage, Carrots, Sweetcorn, a Potato. (I have also tried this soup with a sweet potato.) And a Kallo Stock Cube.

I love sweetcorn, so I normally put a lot in.





Chop up all the veggies, put all the ingredients into a pot. On a high heat. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins.


Then blend to your desired consistency .

This is how my soup looks with fresh veggies. The top picture I used frozen.



This is what I love about soups. Not only are they Quick and easy. You can put what you want in it and You know what's in it. So you know your getting all the good nutrients.

Its always a great feeling of accomplishment when you have made something yourself.

I hope I've given you some inspiration to make your own soups.

What's your favourite soup?

Donna x

Pea Soup Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment