Thursday, 17 December 2015

Next Wish List, Gift Guide ~ Blogmas Day 17


Last year I put together a little wish list from Next. There are so many lovely things again, I decided to do one for this year. But, just based on gifts for the home.

Here are a few of my favourites:


16 Aperture Gloss Collage Frame


Pictures of my gorgeous nephew are taking over my home. Not quite taking over from the pictures of the dogs, but its getting close. This elegant frame would be perfect.


Plum Bubble Glass Vase


Beautiful shimmer effect purple glass vase, ideal for a big bouquet of Tulips :).

Brushed Cotton Stars Print Bed Set
 

 
Set Of 24 Spice Rack


I've really gotten into making my meals from scratch lately, and I've got a very small selection of spices growing in my kitchen cupboard. This selection of Spices in a rack will make me look very professional in my kitchen :).

Dog Runner And Feeding Mat
 
Had to have something dog related, didn't I :). I would use this mat as a door mat, not as a feeding mat. A place where the dog knows they need to sit and get their paws wiped down.


What's on your Wish List?

Donna x

Find me: Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment