Monday, 7 March 2016

Lost Motivation ~ February Fitness Diary


This month I succumbed to the cold, winter days and nights. I had every plan to workout, but I was so cold (I really feel the cold :/), and I don't know about you but when I get really cold I get hungry! Which means when I wake up in the morning, I'm starving and instead of working out, I make myself some breakfast, then I'm so full and can't be bothered to workout. Then life gets in the way and then I plan to workout in the afternoon/evening but I end up getting cosy in my big blanket with my book :/



So Februarys plan of getting back into my workout routine didn't happen. I'm not going to beat myself up about. To be honest I'm not upset about it. This happens, Its what we call life :).

I did still do the Yoga Challenges and I did go for a few walks. So I have done some exercise. Everyday I'm seeing little progress, so I must be doing something right :).

One huge progress this month was the 8 Angle Pose

I'm feeling stronger in this pose. I can now hold myself up and keep control. I just need to work on bending my elbows. #ProgressNotPerfection :)

Here are my Yoga poses for February.




Do you lose Motivation in the Winter months?

Donna x

Like this post? You might like to read: Januarys Fitness Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment