Thursday, 26 May 2016

Cards Lately ~ Jan to Apr 2016


If you haven't been following me, this year I set a challenge to reduce my waste. Blog post Here will explain more.

One of my goals is to use up my craft stash. You know us Crafters we keep everything!  Because of this I have so much stuff. I'm going to try and not print off, and purchase anything new, until my craft stash is empty or realistically nearly empty. Then I will purchase more eco-friendly products.

Here are the cards I have made in the first quarter of this year.








I have quite a few cards to make in the next quarter, plus a few commissions. I'm hoping I can stick with my challenge and only use what I have in my craft stash. We will see in my next Cards Lately :)

Till next time

Donna x

Like this post? You might like to read: Cards Lately

No comments:

Post a Comment