Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Yoga, Yoga and more Yoga ~ Aprils Fitness Diary



This month, was pretty much the same as last months. I went for a bike ride again, but this time I went further and my quads ached this time. And I still am going on my little walks. The only difference this month is for 2 weeks I had my Yoga buddies with me :)

Trying to my yoga workout with these two around is a workout in itself!! :)
I loved every minute of it :)

Here are my attempts at this months Yoga poses:







When my yoga buddies let me ;) I got in some headstand practice.


 Attempting the Stag Leg Headstand :)
I love that I'm gaining confidence in this pose, with not needing a wall behind me. But, I need to work on my arms..The form goes kaput :/


Also I noticed some progress in my Handstand. I still need the wall. But I'm looking a lot straighter.




Hopefully soon, that other leg will be off the wall :).

I also got the chance to go to my parents local farm shop again.
I got a lot of Veggies, nearly zero waste. The potatoes are in a plastic bag :(

Eat Clean


@BeachYogaGirl and @KinoYoga are BACK with their monthly yoga challenge in May. With #MayIBeginYoga2016


This challenge is exactly the same as last Mays (2015) challenge. I'm looking forward to comparing the pictures and seeing if there is (I'm hoping) a lot of progress. :)

I will be sharing them in next months fitness diary :)

How's your Fitness Journey going? 

Till next time

Donna x

Like this post? You might like to read: March Fitness Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment