Tuesday, 12 July 2016

June Fitness Diary

This month I took a little break from the Yoga challenges. I did join in with three. Two 10 day and one 28 day challenges. But after the two 10 day challenges ended, I decided to not finish the other one. I don't know why, I don't have a reason.

Here are the poses I did do:





I still did my yoga workouts. I joined in with Kino's Summer Yoga Course.

They are on Kino's YouTube channel and are saved in my favourites :)

I really recommend you try these yoga workouts. I felt awesome after everyone.

Day/Week 1 ~ I really enjoyed.



Day/Week 2 ~ This one is my favourite out of all of them and the one I have repeated the most.

Day/Week 3 ~ OMGeeee! Loved this one. I thought week 2 was tough. This workout is tough! There were too many planks for my liking ;) I ached for days...For days!!! after this workout.. Awesome workout :)


Day/Week 4 ~ This workout was relaxing, compared to the last one :) but still a great stretch.


I will be adding these workouts into my weekly workout routine.

This month in case you missed it. I also shared my new and improved morning routine, which you can find here.

That is all I have done in the month of June. I've been getting a bit bored with my weekly routine. I've been trying to update it for a while. Thank you to Kino for organising these Yoga Workouts they will now be included :) In July I'm going to be testing out my new weekly routine. I will let you know how it goes :).  

Did you join in with Kino's Summer Yoga Course? How did you find it? 

Till next time

Donna x

Like this post? You might like to read: Mays Fitness Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment